Reclaim your voice – teenagers
Children who are victims of sexual abuse have no voice. They try to make themselves heard, but very few adults choose to face their reality and do something about it. Sexually abused children learn to turn off their emotions and their bodies in order to survive. These survival strategies, and others, often accompany the victims into adulthood. This project is for you to reclaim your voice, your body, your self esteem, your joy of life, your creativity, your boundaries, and your place on Earth. I know it is possible! I have over twenty years of experience working with people who were sexually abused as children. I have worked with people who were victims of everything from what would be classified as “sexual harassment”, to incest, sexual torture, and child trafficking. No violation is too small or too big for you to not to be worthy and deserving of feeling great in every area of your life. We pretend like it is only a small and specific group of of children who are sexually abused, when in fact almost all girls, and many boys, experience abuse at some point in their childhood.
In this course
√ And much more…
Teenagers and adulds are same content except iam using other methods and themes more adapted to teenagers in this course
RECLAIM YOUR VOICE - TeenagersMonthly access
- Full access to all webinars within the category of reclaim your voice course. For 30 days.
RECLAIM YOUR VOICE - ADULTSYearly access
- Full access to all webinars within the category of Reclaim your voice course. For 1 year.
- Save 2 month for free by choosing this yearly course instead.
Entire Reclaim your voice programMonthly access
- Full access to the entire reclaim your voice plattform. For 30 days.
- 2 courses: reclaim your voice both for adults and teenagers